Monday, May 18, 2015

Underfoot

So I have tried two different rag rugs in my living room, neither of them were the right match, but I was willing to give it a go. . . Sadly, they couldn't hold up to Emmett and Elsie.

It's hard to believe that two pets under 15 pounds each could destroy two separate rugs, but between all the shed fur and the occasional accident, they just didn't make the cut.

So I am back on the hunt for a foot friendly indoor/outdoor option - I really just want to be able to take it outside and hose it down if need be. 

I found the two options below at CB2.com -


Both are 5' by 8' and reversible, and the best part is that they are both super affordable at $89.95!

My biggest reservation is that there isn't a a CB2 nearby where I can check them out, and before I buy anything I really want see it in person (I've been burned before).


No comments: