Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New to Me South Florida Antique Malls



For Mothers' Day this year my mom, aunt, and I hit some new to use antique malls. First we hit the Cooper City Antique Mall. While it's not super large it had some awesome finds - all three of us found something that just had to come home with us there. Our next stop with the Sugar Chest Antique Mall in good old Pompano Beach. Even though the Sugar Chest has been open about 6 months or so, and is right down the road, this was the first time we went in. The place was huge and had tons of pieces that I would have loved to buy. I almost came home with a 1902's bedroom set.

All in all it was a wonderful day spent with wonderful women, and I can't wait to do it again soon!





1 comment:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I love the Cooper City Antique Mall. I've never heard/been to the Sugar Chest. Thanks for posting the info.