Saturday, May 8, 2010

Converts

I am always trying to get my friend's to go to Ikea with me (I figure it's less of an obsession if I don't go alone), but I rarely get any takers (they have yet to know the glory that is Ikea). I hate to admit it, but my friends are nonbelievers in the power of Swedish design.

Well, that was true until I was able to convert two of them. It wasn't hard too do, Ikea does most of the work, I just had to point them in the right direction. See one night while I was eating dinner with two of my bestest friends in the whole wide world C and A (who happen to be married to each other) I was asked where they could find a new dining room set - and of course the first word out of my mouth was "Ikea", followed by "duh". C wasn't so sure, she's not a fan of modern design, but I whipped out the go old laptop, pulled up Ikea.com, and next thing you know they're driving down to Sunrise to pick up these -



It's all in a day's work. . .

and NO, Ikea has never given me anything, they don't sponsor this here blog - I am really just that crazy about them.

No comments: