Thursday, September 11, 2008

Painting Party

This past Saturday I held a little painting party - basically I tricked my friends into coming over with the promise of pizza, beer, and ice pops, then made them paint my house.



By the time we were done there were 4 coats of paint on my house, 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of chartreuse. I didn't get any pictures past the priming stage because, well, I was too busy painting the house.

And I may have stooped to an all time low - if you thought I was bad for making teenagers try to dig to China you may want to turn away now - cause this weekend I put everyone to work, even a 5 year old!



Hey, I'm not above child labor as long as it's free!!

Just kidding, the Kiddie spent most of the time in the pool, but every now and then he would get a hankering to help paint, so we'd hand him a roller and pray that he didn't paint a window.

No comments: