Tuesday, June 15, 2021

triggers

• • • Note: depression is hard core.  I've been saving this in the draft folder, hoping and praying that I could post something design/home related first.  But depression is taking it's toll, and I'm not really functioning at the moment.  I am a place holder in my own life. • • •

It's weird what things trigger the pain.  

The first time I left work once it was over and I don't live in that direction any more. 

Absent mindedly picking up something for the kids while in target and then wondering if you will have a chance to ever give it to them. 

Hiding your tears in the grocery store because you don't remember how to shop for just one person anymore.

The missed moments with his kids are the worst.  Friday afternoon rolls around and I'm not going to pick them up. . . celebrating a passed exam and finished school year.  All the little moments you take for granted, they cut at you when don't have them anymore.

No comments: