Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mad Crafting

Do basically every goal list I have ever written has included some form of "participate in a craft show".  I kept telling myself that once I got some stuff together that I would apply. . . but I want so good at getting my stuff together.

Sometimes it just takes a boost (or your little sister just applying for you). . . So, good news, we got accepted, bad news, we got less than three weeks notice to get it all together. 

The show we are participating in is a mix of crafts and vintage, so we are supplementing our small craft inventory with a bunch of vintage pieces that have transitioned from beloved finds to kitschy clutter.

Oh, and I also signed up for a second round of jewelry fabrication class! I'm very hopeful that is will be the first of many craft shows.

I'll be sharing more about out prep between now and the show (since I don't have much time for anything else at the moment.

No comments: