Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Great Nightstand Search

 
I have been nightstand-less since I decided to take my vintage kitchen cart (which I had been using as a bedside table) and make it a bar cart.  So after 6ish months sans nightstand I think it might be time to some replacements.
 
I searched my go-to shops and came up with a few options (above).  I only have one real requirement, it must be higher than my bed (I hate low nightstands). . . oh, and being the cheapskate that I am, I would like to keep them under $100 each.
 
 
I narrowed my options down to two options - cute / quirky vs. rustic / industrial.  Yeah, I know, could I find two more different options?
 
Well, and then. . .

 
I rethought the whole accent table / nightstand thing and starting looking at these laptop desks.  The height is right, the width is good (but might be a little much). . . they are over $100, but they may be worth it. . .
 
I don't know, I can never make a decision!

No comments: