My bestie came up with this cocktail while we were hangingout one night.
I was busy making dinner and I asked her to invent me a drink.
What she came up with is super yummy and super simple.
what you need:
- candy infused vodka
- ginger ale
- rocks glass or stemless wine glass
- watermelon slice
- green apple
- small cookie cutter
- short bamboo skewer
So how do you put this simple cocktail together?
Pour a shot of the candy infused vodka into your chosen glass, then top with a small ice cold 8 ounce can of ginger ale. . . that's it for the cocktail part. . . really, that's it. . .
Now comes the fun part - the GARNISH!
- For the green apple fizz just cut a slit into a slice of green apple and place on the edge of the glass.
- For the watermelon fizz just use a small (around an inch or so) cookie cutter to punch out a shape out of a slice of watermelon, cut a slit into the shape and place on the edge of the glass.
- For the blue raspberry fizz just place 4 or 5 raspberries onto a short bamboo skewer and them drop into the cocktail.
Shhh. . . don't tell the others, but my favorite in the watermelon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Photos by Kelly Coulson Photography for Laurendy Home