Monday, September 9, 2013

Catching Up

 
I took a little unplanned break last week. Between stress, allergies, and not sleeping well I was zapped and just needed some rest.  None of those issues have gone away, but I do feel a bit more human than I did a week ago, so I guess that is a good thing.
 
My little sister came home from college for a nice visit this past weekend. We squeezed in some excellent margaritas, a boat load of crab legs and some shopping.  It's always nice to have my sister around.
 
And in pet news, Emmett ate something he shouldn't have eaten. . . and there was lots of bagging and tagging going on (yeah, you don't want details).  He's going to be fine, he just wanted to add a little excitement to my already busy weekend.

I got my rest on and I'm ready to get back on track. . . so catch ya later with some more goodies for your home (or closet, or tummy. . . I haven't quite worked out the details for tomorrow's post yet).

No comments: