Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Reading Corner Plans

 
So I put together this little mock-up of what I'd like to do with the weird corner of the living room.  I plan on giving it a purpose and turning it into a reading corner. 
 
I don't have any source links for you because in all honesty I don't think the corner will end up looking at all like the mock-up above.  The chair will most likely end up being one I already have with a pouf that I have been working on for way to long now. . . The bookcase will most likely come from Ikea (I'm heading there this weekend). . . The gallery wall, well, it will be a gallery wall, but just with art that I already have. . . Oh, and that bookcase will be FULL! 
 
My books need a home, they don't like living in boxes and in bags and in closets. . .

No comments: