Thursday, January 17, 2013

Goals for 2013

 
Being a few weeks into the new year I figure it is safe to post a few of my goals for 2013 -  
 
* Try a new hair style - one with bangs. I've wanted to do bangs for years, but every time I go to do it I chicken out. The closest I got was the super long side swept do I did a few years back

* Go camping - I'm not looking to be dropped of in the middle of the Everglades with nothing but a pocket knife. . . just a nice quiet weekend away with friends, tents, smores, and some little hiking

* Be more adventurous - I am a very cautious girl and not all that comfortable with trying new things. . . this year I am going to make myself take more risks (in other words, I'm going to tell Kelly to make me take more risks)

* Design a font - this is something I've been wanting to do for years. . . and this is the year that I am going to do it, gosh darn it!

* Be more organized - so I set this goal every year. . . and seeing that I'm setting it again lets you know that I have a hard time reaching it. . .

I choose to set goals this year instead of making resolutions.  I've never been good at keeping resolutions and I'm not so much into remaking myself, but more into making myself better (if that makes any sense). I'm also working on a large goal orientated project with a few friends and I'll share more about that when the time is right.

Have you set any goals for 2013? Care to share?

No comments: