Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Witch's Supply Cabinet (for lack of a better title)

 
I mentioned that I was attempting to turn my china cabinet into a Witch's Supply Cabinet (for lack of a better term). . . and then I make you wait until Halloween day to actual show you how it came out -

 
It was a PAIN IN THE BEHIND to photograph. I didn't get a single picture without a glare or a reflection, the one above was the best I could do.  Along with my DIY specimen jars and the jars I made with the labels I posted, I sprinkled in a few Halloween purchases from the dollar store: a feathered crow, a giant spider, a papermache mini coffin, and a rubber rat. I also gathered up all the the little accessories around the house that gave off the witchy vibe and added them in. I swear, it looks much better in person.

No comments: