For this Halloween I decided to turn my china cabinet into a witch's supply cabinet, full of spooky specimen fulled jars and other things a witch might need for spell preparation.
Seeing that I can't buy witch supplies at my local supermarket, I decided to make some of my own. I used some blank labels from The Graphics Fairy as my starting point and I ended up with five labels ready for some jars.
I liked how the labels came out, so I decided to go ahead and share them with you - click here to download the labels.
After you've download the labels go ahead and print them out. I printed them out on plain old copy paper, but you can print them on any kind of paper you'd like. Once printed go ahead and cut the labels out.
I ran my labels through my sticker maker, but a glue stick works just as well. Then adhere the labels to some empty jars.
To make everything look a little more legit you might want to fill your jars with "supplies", here's what I suggest you use:
- Raven Feather - feathers found in the yard in a clear malt beverage bottle ('cause I'm classy like that)
- Giant Spider Web - messy white textured yarn
- Moth Wings - small circles cut from winkled white tissue paper
- Werewolf Dander - ground coffee
- Mermaid Hair - wispy blue green yarn
Have fun making your own Witch's Supply Jars!