Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Get Around

Get your mind out of the gutter!

I am referring to the fact that you can find me at other places around the web, and it's been a while since I've updated that list.

You can now find me on -

and

Like every one and their brother, I am pinning away on Pinterest - it may have taken me awhile to get on the bandwagon, but now I don't go a day without pinning something.

I first saw Olioboard on The Nate Berkus Show and at the time I sorta dismissed it because I was already using Polyvore, but when I finally tried it I was hooked! Hooked I tell you.  Putting together moodboards with Olioboard is just fun -

Modern Nursery
(you can go vote for it you'd like, it would be sorta awesome if you did, but no pressure or anything)

While I am enjoying me some Olioboard, it does not mean that I'm leaving Polyvore behind. I love the flexibility that Polyvore allows with the options to simply make inspiration boards and not limit you to interior design.

And of course you can still find me on -
and

No comments: