Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Keep It Real

Not so long ago I showed you all my living room, while it was far from complete, it was nice and tidy and relatively cute (if I do say so myself). What I didn't share with you was the other side of the room. . .

In an attempt to keep it real. . . here it is in all its unfiltered glory -

This is the corner where my Christmas tree was set up, oh and look, it's still there - at least it is in its box. What else do we have shoved in this corner? Hmm, let's see: Elsie's new litter box (waiting to be set up), Elsie's window seat (again, waiting to be set up), my old storage ottoman cover by a rag rug I picked up for the other side of the living room and piled high with a few jackets and a ton of Christmas decorations waiting to be put away. . .

Oh the shame. . . I'm hoping that by sharing this with you I will be forced to do something about it. . . I better act quick before one of you turns me into Hoarders. . .

No comments: