Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Painted Floors

So it would seem that I am on a decision making role - actually making my mind up on something not just once, but twice in a month! Who would of thunk it? What decision did I make this time? I painted the floor in my living room!


Snazzy, huh? And it was super quick and, best part - super cheap! The whole living room floor was painted in about an hour and for around $27 - yeah you read that right, I said $27!

I wish I could tell you more about the concrete paint I used, but I just asked the guy at the Lowes paint counter what I should use and he handed me a can of paint. I can tell you that the color is Dolphin Gray and in person it really does just look like a nice clean concrete floor, which is totally what I was going for, so SCORE!

Now I just have to decide if I’m chip up the tile in the rest of the house and paint some more, or if I’m just going to live with it for a bit longer. Thoughts?
 
(Oh, and yes, I'm well aware that I need to put up new baseboards)

No comments: