Monday, January 30, 2012

Let There Be Storage!

In a totally un-Laurendy like move, I made a decision! I bought the kitchen cart cabinet thingie that I blogged about last week!

Here it is in my kitchen -
Please forgive the horrible photo, I forgot to upload the good one.

And, in all honesty, I didn't really make the decision on my own. . . my mom sorta did it for me - she called me on Saturday morning and told me it was on sale and that we were going to go look at it that afternoon. . . then she did something only a mother can get away with - she called back 15 minutes later and told me that we weren't going to go out to look that them because she had already had her friend pick up one for me. . .

So while I didn't actually have to make up my mind,  I did have to open my wallet, and that has to count for something!

No comments: