Monday, January 23, 2012

Alternative Flooring Options

Once again, I am having trouble making up my mind - this time it is in regards to my flooring.  I have never liked the tile in my house.  The faux marble tile in the bedrooms is pretty bad, but I can live with it a little longer, but the nasty plain off white 8 inch square tiles in the dining & living rooms has to go. 

So long story short, I've currently have a living room with no flooring, and while I have a pretty good idea of what I want to put down, I just can't make it final. . . so I'm thinking of going with a quick and dirty temporary fix, you know, so I can have my room back. 
I am considering the few options from Rustolium -

I'm thinking that the simple Concrete Floor paint is my easiest option, but knowing me, I'll change my mind by the weekend.


No comments: