Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One Place, One Space: Z Gallerie - Study

The last Z Gallerie One Place, One Space room I did was the living room of sophisticated lady. This time I'm tackling the study of a debonair gentleman.

He has salt & pepper hair and a hint of a beard. He drives a classic sports car that doesn't come across as a mid-life crisis purchase. He has an ex-wife or two and a string of younger women who would gladly become his third. He prefers a gibson to a martini, but can't turn down a good scotch. He is who James Bond wishes he could be.




- Wall Map
- Wall Clock
- Antler Hooks
- Desk
- Chair
- Desk Lamp
- Armillary Sphere
- Cabinet
- Martini Glasses
- Martini Shaker
- Jacks
- Bar Tray


Yeah, I just realized that I just described the guy from the Dos Equis commercials.

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

stay thristy, my friend.

Garage said...

The environment for this page is so relaxing, the designers mix perfectly the right colors. Now I can't wait on the outcome of the study.


garage