Monday, August 29, 2011

Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes

I think I may have just won the award for world's worst post title.

Any who, I know it's been a long time since I've really talked about my house - I'm a bad blogger, send me to blogger time out - but some of you long time readers (ah, who am I kidding) my remember that there is one room in my home that it off limits - the second bedroom, currently playing host to my roommate. Well, after three years of cohabiting, she is moving on out and I'm gaining a new room to decorate (a.k.a. fill with junk).

The room is going to have to function as my office / studio / guest room. That's a lot of stuff to fit in an 10 by 11 room.

Having the extra room allows me to play around with the rest of the house because I will no longer have to use my dining table as a desk or keep my paper work under the tv or shove my craft stuff in the corners of my bedroom and living room.

It also means I'll have to be on a much tighter budget.

I'm very excited, but the make over won't begin until the beginning of October - so until then I'll be doing some inspiration hunting.

No comments: