Thursday, July 14, 2011

Birthday Bandit

So all thoughts of having a low key birthday were erased when I walked into my mother's house Sunday afternoon to be greeted by my nearest and dearest shouting "SURPRISE".

Yep, they done surprised me (my sister said I yelped) with a BBQ /Pool Party. And to think I was ticked at my aunt for making me come home from shopping early.

Not only did I have a wonderful time, but I made out like a bandit in the gift department.




  • My aunt got me the bench I had been eyeing from Ace Hardware (front porch makeover here I come).

  • My parents got me the Keurug (did I spell that right?) coffee maker I wanted.

  • And my cousin got me a set of gold Jonathan Adler bed vases (talk about swoon).
My mom and sister also put together a slide show with tons and tons of photos of me growing up, I'll share some of the less embarrassing ones with you in the future.

No comments: