Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Year of the Wreath

Okay, so I know that it is before Halloween and I'm totally skipping Thanksgiving, but I am so ready to start planning my Christmas decor . . . and I made a design decision, this year will be the Year of the Wreath! -

the year of the wreath

I am completely and utterly terrified of Elsie this year. . . last year she was still recovering from major surgery, so I had very little fear of her trashing all of my vintage and very breakable holiday decorations. . . this year she is a total terror, so I'm opting to put most of decor on the walls, hopefully limiting the Christmas decor carnage.

I've choosing to go with a wreath theme because wreaths are super easy to DIY and personalize. So look out for at least 5 wreath DIY tutorials between now and Christmas. It's gonna be wreath-tastic! (too much?)

No comments: