Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Well, Hello Rollerwall

Seriously people, this might be the coolest thing ever! Have you seen Rollerwall rollers yet? You can get the look of patterned wallpaper with a cool roller thingie -


"It's like wallpaper. . . without the paper" (they said it, not me) Seriously though, if this thing actually works like it is supose to then I may just be in love. . . and the best part, most of their roller patterns have a retro vibe. My favorites are the grazing deer, the wheat looking one, and the woodgrain:

If you or anyone you know has used Rollerwall please share your experence - cause right now I'm thinking my bathroom could use some plum deer . . .
And, no, Rollerwall did not sponser this post or give me anything to talk about how cool they are, but if they were looking for someone to to give stuff to, I would not object. . .

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool. I so want to try it!

I would not object if they would like me to try their product too! ;)

Musterwalzen said...

We've got a system like this in germany too ... but the website is only in german ... mabye you like it ;O)