Monday, August 9, 2010

The Down Side To Dark Sheets

I love love love my new sheets, I really do. . . but. . . yep there is a but. . . No one warned me that because they are so dark that I would see every bit of dust that landed on them. The first night it freaked me out - I could see every single bit of fur the Emmett and Elsie left behind and with the two of them jumping on and off the bed so much there was (is) this lovely sprinkling of sand and dust that you can see. I know all that was there on my old sheets, but I couldn't see it, so I didn't think about it. . . Now I spend the evenings dust busting my bed. . . I guess the up side is that it reminds me to wash my sheets more often (which still sorta sucks cause I don't yet have a washer and dryer at home, but what can a girl do). . .

1 comment:

craftyminx said...

I feel your pain... We have a white dog and a black dog so there is always hair all over everything. Dewey sheds the worst and we have light colored sheets so there is always black hair covering the bed (gross)! This shark cordless vac has been a dream!! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Shark-Cordless-Pet-Perfect-Cyclonic-Hand-Vacuum/10038312?wmlspartner=GPA&sourceid=44444444440312222499 we vacuum the bed almost every night. haha