Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm It

I've been tagged by Miss Lisa from . . . Just Over the River with 5 questions!


1. What was your inspiration to first start blogging?

I've got a two part answer to this question:
  • Back in 2000 two of my friends and I started a blog-like web page as we were getting ready to go away to college to share all the adventures we planned on having - that lasted all of two months
  • This blog was started on a whim, a little over two years ago I was sitting around waiting to find out if the offer I put in on a crazy five bedroom, one bathroom house had been accepted and I started this blog as a way to vent my nervousness . . . I didn't get that house, but I did end up with a pretty nifty blog (if I do say so myself)

2. If there was a fire in your house, and you only had time to grab 4 things (excluding your family), what would they be?

Let's see. . .

  1. can my Pyrex collection be considered one item?
  2. Emmett’s favorite “baby”
  3. my purse
  4. my jewelry box

(in that order)

3. If you were "forced" to take on another residence would it be a houseboat, a farm estate, a city apartment, a seaside home, or a one room cabin in the woods?

I love to have a vintage trailer in the middle of no where (dessert, beach,
woods, where-ever) a la Jayne in Wonderfalls
4. If money was no object, what would be the next house or decor project that you would tackle be and describe!
I would love love love to build a modern cabin somewhere along the Georgia
coast, it would have more windows than walls and huge open rooms that are
connected by long windowed hallways. . . oh, and most importantly, it would
have
a HUGE tub


5. Name something you wish you had more time for.
My family!

~ The Rules ~


Tagees-

a) Post your answer to the 5 questions on your blog.

b) Ask 5 questions (can be your own or some repeats).

c) Tag a few other bloggers.

d) After you post your answers, come back and comment with a link to your post.



Questions (I'm gonna borrow the questions Lisa asked me)



1. What was your inspiration to first start blogging?

2. If there was a fire in your house, and you only had time to grab 4 things (excluding your family), what would they be?

3. If you were "forced" to take on another residence would it be a houseboat, a farm estate, a city apartment, a seaside home, or a one room cabin in the woods?

4. If money was no object, what would be the next house or decor project that you would tackle be and describe!

5. Name something you wish you had more time for.



I'm tagging:

Dana at Crafty Minx
Jenni at ThirteenEleven
Marissa at Feeling is Mutual

Thanks Lisa for including me!

4 comments:

ajs {of MN} said...

hi i found your blog as you were tagged in another random blog that i follow. youre writing seems funny, i shall stick around to see what else you write about! thanks for all your blog/shares.

craftyminx said...

I fit you into my busy schedule ;) http://www.craftyminx.com/2010/07/playing-tag.html

Lisa said...

Thanks for playing!!

Jen said...

I haven't forgot.....