Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fiesta Menu



Okay, so my fiesta is just 48 hours away. . . and while I'm not exactly behind schedule, I am slacking. . . So with just 2 days to go I'm gonna try to cram it all in, starting with the menu .

When I decided to throw this fiesta I was thinking 7 or 8 people. . . but once the RSVPs were counted that 7 or 8 turned into 20 or 24. . . yeah, I may be loco. . . so the menu is gonna be super duper simple so I don't push myself over the edge.


Fiesta Menu

Appetisers
Jalapeno Poppers
Fiesta-Minis (I am so so so cheating on this one)
Homemade Salsa (made by a friend)
Homemade Guacamole (again, made by my Salsa-Making friend)

From the Bar
Margaritas
Mojitos
My Famous Green Punch

Main Course
Tacos (my own special seasoning)
Black Beans
Spanish Rice

Dessert
Butter Cake Cupcakes
(I am debating filling them with pepper jelly. . . it could be really really good, or really really bad)

No comments: