Thursday, July 8, 2010

CB2, Oh, How I Love You. . .


but. . . there really needs to be more CB2 brick ad mortar stores around. . . say like, in Pompano. . . or even Boca. . . see, I'm flexible. . .

I open the catalogue and I'm instantly in love, but I would really really really love to see it all in person. . . and you know, bring it home with me. . .

It's one thing to order a turf ball without seeing it in person, it's another to order a coffee table. . . just sayin. . .

Wall, anyhow, here are some of my favorites from this go around -












click on the photo for the link


I may have to try to DIY a few of these. . .










2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been eying the abacus and trying to figure out how to make a diy version!

Laurendy said...

I'm thinking dowels and 2 by 2s for an extra big version. . .