Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Kind Of Girl Do You Think I Am?

Well, I guess I deserve what I got, I did ask you to guess why I have 20 margarita glasses in the backseat of my car. . .

But, no, Lisa, I'm not learning to play the glasses. . . and no, Gene, just because I used to take silverware when I was in college does not make me a kleptomaniac. . . Jolie, while I didn't get wasted and take them with me from a party, your guess was the closest though - I have 20 margarita glasses in my backseat because I'm going to be having a party soon. I turn the dreaded 29 in 45 days and to celebrate (or numb the pain, whatever) I am hosting a Fiesta.

Why am I sharing this all with you, well, see, I like to throw parties - it's fun, and well, it's pretty much all that's going on at my house at the moment, so deal with it.

P.S. Jolie - I love love love Mt. Airy. . . we hit up Goober's every time we're in North Carolina.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

In a 1 1/2 months, I'll tip a 40 in your honor. Don't worry, 29 is not so bad.