Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where am I Suppose to Put My Bed?



I have all these visions on a beautiful sparse uncluttered bedroom. . . but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Because the laundry room is currently off limits due to it's yuckiness there is definite a lack of storage space in the house. Until the laundry room is redone (who knows when that will be) I'm going to have to live this monster of a portable wardrobe in my bedroom:


The thing is huge, but needed. . .

Add that to the dresser and bookcase:



And the room is already full, and that's without the bed!
  • The room is almost 10' by almost 11'
  • The dresser is 46" x 18"
  • The bookcase is 26" x 12"
  • The wardrobe is 47" x 20"
  • I also have two night stands that match the dresser.
If anyone out there has any idea on how I might fit all this in my bedroom with a standard full size bed without it looking a mess, please, please, PLEASE share!

No comments: