Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crossing Things Off the List

This past weekend I put my dad and my sister's best friend to work crossing things off the "this needs to be done so Laurendy can move in" list.

Things that got done this weekend:
  1. doors hinges tightened
  2. dead bolts reinforced
  3. ceiling fan hung in living room
  4. tie up any pumping lose ends
  5. work on back bedroom window plaster repair
While the boys worked inside, I painted the exterior trim, I'm about 60% done and my mom did a quick stop over and mowed the yard.

We had one little mishap, the fridge didn't like having it's power cut off while the ceiling fan was being hung, and decided not to come back on. So we unplugged it and said a prayer - last night my dad went over to give the fridge a once over and it suddenly worked when he plugged it in - so I'm just going to ignore this little hiccup and hope it doesn't do that again.

Also, FPL and my electrician are suppose to come over and finish up with the electricity today!! Woohoo, once they are done I can get central air installed and I can finally move in!!

No comments: