Thursday, July 31, 2008

Those Darn Cats

So, I come home from an extremely exhausting day at work, and all I want to do is crash out in the big comfy chair in the living room and put my feet up - but wait I can't put my feet up 'cause Mr. Shaft has made the ottoman his bed. . .



Well at least I can sit in the big comfy chair, right?



Wrong! Miss Lola has taken that over. So okay, no big comfy chair in the living room, I'll just go rest in one of the club chairs in the t.v. room. . .



Nope! Coco has decided to that she needs the rest more than I do. But wait, there's two club chairs, I'll just sit in the other one. . .



But no, little Dibbers has taken that one. . .

Some days I wish I was a cat. . .

the brown towels are on the chairs to keep the cats from scratching the leather
as you can see, keeping the cats off the chairs wasn't really an option

No comments: