Friday, July 25, 2008

Banks Lie

So, after promising that by the latest I would be closing today, July 25th, am I closing?
Of course not!


As of yesterday afternoon I have no faith in the mortgage industry. . . The bank still hadn't sent over the paper work to the title agency, which has stated from the beginning that they would need 48 hours, yet the bank was still trying to tell me that I was going to close today - HA!

Oh, and the emails! I will share some of those little gems with you after I close, they are just so professional.

I'm sorry I'm in such a grumpy mood, it just doesn't look like it's going to be a good day. But I promise I will make it up to you, I have some fun posts planned for later today, this weekend, and the beginning of next week:
  • Kitchen Plans
  • A new "What I Got"
  • Paint Colors
  • Free Trees
  • and a few more

No comments: