Well, I'm suppose to close a week from tomorrow and we are still waiting to hear from the seller if we can make the repairs needed or if this whole thing is a bust. Monday everything was looking good, the seller (a bank in Cali) was wanted to take a look at what needed to be done, and then yesterday nothing. A week does not give us a lot of time to get things done, and the termite tinting alone takes 2 to 3 days. We NEED an anwser one way or the other ASAP.
I know I've said it a million times, but I am not good at waiting. The stress is making me break out, and I do not look good with pimples.