Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the Long List: Extravaganza Special

house #8
2/1
with a plywood addition that was majorly rotten, not to mention on a very very very busy street - cute bathroom with originally 1950's tile
(p.h.)

house #9
2/1
huge backyard, but random decks here, there, and everywhere - tiny everything, I really don't think you could fit a full size bed in either bedroom
(p.h.)

house #10
2/1
I loved this house, big bedrooms, original 1950's kitchen cabinets with new black granite counter tops, and a closed in porch that would have made a huge craft room. . . it was at the high end of my budget and I waited too long, by the time I made an offer there were already multiple offers over the asking price :(
(p.h.)

condo #11
2/2 (kinda)
in one bathroom you had to put your feet in the shower in order to sit on the toilet
(m.l.)

condo #12
2/3
yes, you read that right, 2 bedrooms and 3 full bathes. . . the complex was disgusting (condoms in the grass). . . all over GROSS
(s.p.)

condo #13
2/1
same complex and lay out as #4 and #5, just didn't do anything for me
(s.g.)

condo #14
2/2almost bought this one, until well. . . I had to fire my agent. . . long story - but there was crying and margaritas
(v.g.)

condo #15
2/2
the living room overlooked a used car lot - enough said
(d.p.)

condo #16
2/2
split floor plan perfect for having a roommate. I really liked this one the biggest problem there was the very loud and very rude neighbors upstairs
(b.g.)

townhouse #17
2/2
this one doesn't really count, it was way way way out of my price range - I just wanted to see what it was like on the inside
(v.o.l.p.)

condo #18
2(ish)/1.5(ish)
okay, so what do you get when you take a one bedroom, one and half bath condo, and put a wall down the middle of the living room so that it now is about 100sqft and then take the sink out of the half bath so you can put in a washing machine?
yeah, I don't know either
(b.g.)

condo #19
2/2
same layout at #16, but with my best friends right next door - which surprisingly did not put it on the top of my list - that and the fact that one of the bathrooms needed to be gutted
(b.g.)

condo #20, #21, and #22
2/2
all the same layout, all different floors, but the maintenance fee was crazy, though I really did think about it for a few minutes ( you could see the ocean from #21)
(b.t.)

condo #23
2/2
one word - EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
(b.g.)

condo #24
2/2
same design and layout as #3, just in a different complex
(b.g.n.)

condo #25
2/2
same building as #14, good price - just didn't get the homey feeling from it
(v.g.)

house #26
4/1
I really wanted this house - darn foreign investors
(p.h.)

house #27
3/1
directly behind house #26, just didn't like it
(p.h.)

house #28
3/1
I really liked this house, but it was very close to a power substation (which makes me think of three eyed fish) and it was at the top of my price range
(c.m.)

house #29
3/1
Right next door to #28, basically went to see it because we were already there.
(c.m.)

No comments: