Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the Big Stress

Okay, so I am not so good with stress. . . I haven't slept in about 3 days, my shoulders are so tight that they are touching my ears, and my stomach is in a constant state of upheaval. I really hope I won't be like this until closing.

I knew that this would be stressful, I just didn't realize how much.

My house is a foreclosure, so there are lots of hoops to jump through and insane deadlines. See in the foreclosure market it appears that the original contract isn't that important, it's the addendum that follows that really counts. So, while I just signed the addendum and gave my earnest deposit yesterday I have until this Friday to complete my inspections of the property or I forfeit my right to inspect. Thank God for my parents, while I'm stuck at work all day my mom is running paperwork for me, and my dad is meeting the inspector at the house tomorrow morning.

I should have the inspection report by tomorrow afternoon and I have until 5 p.m. Friday to file any complaint I may have.

I need to breath now. . .

No comments: