Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 in Review

Hey, guess what - I'm still here (though I doubt that I have any readers left). 

2015 is the year that I got fed up with Comcast, cut the internet cord, still tried to run a blog, got the wind knocked out of me by life and gave up. . .

I let myself wallow in self pity and doubt. . .

2015 is also the year I threw myself whole heartedly into silver smithing.  Losing myself in metal and stone saved me this year.  I am going to continue to pursue my love of molten metal and squeeze in as many craft shows as I can. . .

What that means for the blog, I don't yet know.  My love of design and decor has not dissipated.  I still have a gutteral reaction when I see a piece of beautifully designed furniture and the urge to share an awesome find remains. 

I'll figure out 2016 as it comes and I hope to see you on the flip side.

No comments: