Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Boho Bedroom Inspiration

Speaking of rooms that need to get their act together - my bedroom is crying out for a makeover. . . though does it really count as a makeover if the room was never really done to begin with? Seriously, what is it, going on seven years now and I never even hung anything on my bedroom walls.  

I want to work with what I have, maybe mixing in a few new pieces here and there.  What I have is a mix of modern, rustic, vintage and industrial. . . so I'm thinking boho / eclectic is my best bet, so I gathered up some boho bedroom inspiration to get me started. . .


via Delightfully Tacky | via DigsDigs | via Urban Outfitters Lookbook
via rom123 | via Apartment Therapy | via Urban Outfitters Lookbook
via Urban Outfitters Lookbook


  

No comments: