Thursday, September 11, 2014

Back to School

So on pretty much every single one of my failed and forgotten about goal/bucket/life lists has included "take a class".

So, thanks to a better than expected tax return and some birthday money, I signed up for the jewelry fabrication class at  The Art School in Boca.  Tuesday was the first day of class, and even though it was just for fun, I totally had first day of class jitters.   I don't know what I was worried for, the teacher was super nice and after a brief intro and some instruction, we dove right into our first piece (apparently I'm pretty good with a jewelers saw). I'll share the finished piece next week, you know, once it's actually done.  It was a super long day, I left for work at 7:00 am and beside a quick stop to let Emmett out, I didn't get home until 10:00 pm, but it was so worth it!

I can't wait until we get to use the torch.

No comments: