Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Swimsuit Season


It's that time of year again. . . time to dust off your bathing suits and hit the pools.  It's been a few years since I bought a new bathing suit, so I am on the hunt for something new.
 
 
I tried on a few suits this past weekend to no avail. . . they either didn't have enough support or the didn't provide enough coverage in areas that needed covering.
 
As a plus size girl there are certain things I require of my bathing suits -
  • plenty of support, gotta keep the girls in check
  • no halters, they may look good, but for girls with a lot going on they cause too much neck strain
  • back coverage, there are just some areas that I would prefer be covered
  • wearability, living in south Florida means that your suit gets a lot of use, it needs to hold up while you're playing in the water, not up look good while you're laying on the sand
There are more and more plus sized bathing suits being offered online, I just wish there were more in stores - I really don't want to have to order and return 30 suits just to find the right one, so the hunt continues. . .

No comments: