Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Time

I have bitten off more than I can chew.

I had all these grand plans for a homemade Christmas, but there just isn't enough time for me to get it all done properly.  So, I'm scraping Christmas. . . well not scraping it really, I'm just putting my self imposed homemade holiday rules on the back burner, so that I can actually try to enjoy the season (crazy concept, right?).

I love Christmas, but there is just something about this time of year that always leaves me feeling inadequate and a bit sad.  I call it the "Bah Hum Bug"s, and this year I want to nip them in the bud.

So that means that my tree may not end up fully decorated and that all the DIYs  (and their corresponding giveaways) that I've been working on will have to wait until next year.

The upside is that I've already got a huge jump on next year, so it should be awesome.

No comments: