Monday, August 19, 2013

I Like Big Prints

. . . and I can not lie. . .

 
So having your photos printed as large engineering prints is just another band wagon I am late at joining.  It's been something I've been wanting to try for a while now, but I am a lazy girl and when the send to the copy center from home option hiccupped I gave up. . . It wasn't until I was avoiding doing another chore that I decided "hey, why not just run over to Staples" and then in under 10 minutes I had the two 18' by 24' print you see above, and the total damage at the register was under $4!
 
I'm calling these two my test prints. I'm not sure what I am going to do with them yet - I'm thinking about water coloring right over them. . . not sure yet. The one on the left is from the Hubble Telescope site (you are allowed to print their images), the one on the right is a photo I took of the moon one very clear night - if you would like to print one for yourself just click on the photo below and then save it.
 
 
Fine Print: this image is free for personal use, but please don't try to pass if off as your
own or sell it (and if you do use it, please send me a picture, I would love to see it).
 

No comments: