Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Setting the Table: Wine & Cheese

 
 I am sort of obsessed with the thought of hosting a wine & cheese night. It really is one of them easiest types of dinner parties to throw.  All you need is good cheeses, accompaniments, some charcuterie, a couple of bottles of wine and some rustic serving pieces.  Of course you could always go with modern pieces, but the wine & cheese night in my head is totally rustic chic.  The best part about this kind of dinner party is that there doesn't have to be any cooking, the only pre-party prep required is setting the table and displaying your cheeses.
 
Another reason I want to host a wine & cheese party is because I will look for any excuse to use the word charcuterie. Charcuterie. . . seriously, it is like my favorite word.

No comments: