Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Living Room Reveal (Sorta)

 
So the rag rug I had down in the living room didn't make the cut, I'm still searching for the perfect replacement. . . or at least a suitable temporary option.  Also the curtains still need up grading, I wouldn't mind the curtains ones if they were longer.

 
I finally broke out the throw pillow stash. . . I went from no pillows to holy-cow-you-have-a-lot-of pillows in one afternoon.
 
 
I put my favorite pillow in my favorite chair.
 
 
I finally hung some pictures up above the tv. . . I was going to put my Z Gallerie deer head up there, but it seemed out of scale, so I buckled and slapped some art up instead.  I hope it doesn't seem too busy.  I placed them a bit high because the tv will most likely be mounted on the wall at some point.

 
Here is a detail shot of above the tv.
 
 
And here is a little sneak peek of the "reading corner".  The chair is temporary, I have a pouf to add, I want to find a rug and I need to photograph it when I have better light.
 
So that's my living room (minus baseboards & actual flooring).

No comments: