Monday, March 18, 2013

One Very Full Weekend


Saturday was spent on bridesmaid's duty: final dress fittings, crafting of table numbers, stuffing of favors, etc. . .

Sunday started with the intentions of going to a diner for breakfast with Kelly and her fella, but some how we ended up at Johnny O'Brian's Irish Pub (before noon). . . Reuben eggrolls = yummy!

The pub was followed up with an afternoon at the Florida Renaissance Festival, fun as always. . . and to cap off the day, I joined my parents at yet another bar for corned beef, cabbage and some green beer.

Oh, and at some point I made Emmett wear his "Pet Me, I'm Irish" shirt. . . just because I don't condone humans dressing like leprechauns doesn't mean I don't like when dogs do.

I'm hoping everyone had a great weekend and a super fun St. Patrick's Day as well!

No comments: