Come March 17th it is always very tempting to grab every piece of green clothing you own or slap on a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" t-shirt (or worse, a "Kiss Me I'm Not Really Irish" t-shirt). And now I'm asking you, unless you are going to a frat party, please don't do it!
There are plenty of ways to look festive with dressing like a leprechaun. All you need really need is one key green piece and you are good to go.
Outfit options above:
1. Short-Sleeve Henley Top in Mangrove Green | Leather Effect Leggings
2. Foil Print Dress in Green
3. Santorini Blouse in White | Boyfriend Skinny Khaki in Imperial Jade
4. Sleeveless Tank Dress in Mangrove Green |
5. Plain Linen Mix Camisole | Chloe Ankle Grazer Jean in Teal