Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Your Elsie Fix

 
My little blogging buddy, she's got her own chair and everything. . .
 
And yesterday she gave me quite a scare. . . she went missing for a good part of the morning.  As I was getting ready to leave for work I couldn't find her.  There have been a lot of people coming in and out of my house and they aren't always to careful about watching the door as they come and go. . . and yesterday morning was no exception. . . so when I couldn't find her I started to panic.  I went on a full house search - looking under, on top of, and in everything in my house and still no Elsie. . . and then I had to go to work. . .  I tried to keep my panic to a minimum, but I was not a pleasant person to deal with, that is for sure.  After I left for work my mom came over and had the same search I had had and the same result, no Elsie.  While she was there my mom kicked everyone out of the house in hopes that Elsie would reappear, no such luck.  My mom is pretty awesome, she came back to my house again in the early afternoon. This time she had better results, there was Elsie, lounging in the front window as if she hadn't scared the heck out of us.  Where she had been hiding we have no clue.  I checked ever inch of this house before I left for work.  I am now implementing a new rule: no one in the house unless I let them in. . . okay, well, except for my mom, dad and maybe Kelly. . .

No comments: