Friday, September 7, 2012

Not All Who Wander

 
There was a point in time when I had a bit of a wandering problem. . . as in I wandered off. . . a lot. . . While I was never quite sure where I was going, I was never lost, so the Tolkien quote "not all those who are lost" has always had a place in my heart (and at one point it almost had a place on my forearm before I remembered that I am petrified of needles), but it also has a place on my wall.  I made my very own version of the "not all who wander are lost" quote (the word those is often left out & I'm okay with that) poster, a water color no less. It reminds me of my wandering past, and so do all the versions above that I found while searching Etsy -
 
- - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry this post was so late today, I'll be back next week with
two new DIY crafts and lots of lovely decor.

No comments: