Monday, January 9, 2012

Fancy Food


yum


I love food, I make no secret of it, but I'm not at all what you would call a foodie. I'm a Paula Deen kinda gal (and heck, sometimes even she gets a little too fancy for me).

This year I'm trying to expand my culinary tastes and helping with that goal is my friend Kelly (more on Kelly in a later post). This past Friday Kelly stormed my kitchen with salami, fresh vegetables, hummus, goat cheese, roasted red peppers and a bread maker. What followed was something totally outside my comfort zone, but completely wonderful.

I wish I had more pictures to share, but well, we sorta ate everything before we remembered our cameras.

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

listen... that bread got what it had coming - complete and total annihilation! mwahahahhahaha!

I see yumminess on your horizon, my friend!

Laurendy said...

I want more yumminess now!