Monday, September 26, 2011

Update

Well, Elsie is majorly enjoying all the extra space -



As for paint, I went with Pink Flamingo on the window wall and White on White on the rest of the walls -


I was a little afraid that the pink wall would reflect off all the white walls making the whole room seem pink, but thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case.


The next step is to move some furniture in, I at least need to get my sewing machine set up by this coming weekend so I can work on my niece's Halloween costume.

I haven't been the best blogger as of late. If you follow me on Twitter you know I've been swamped at work and on top of that I've gone and injured myself, not once, but twice (my shoulder and my knee), fun times. Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the promised giveaway, check back here later for post 808.

No comments: