Monday, September 19, 2011

Bonus Room!


(click the pic for a larger view)


I mentioned a few weeks ago that my roommate was moving out and as of this past weekend I have another room to full with stuff! Like my bedroom, this room is roughly 10ft by 11ft, but there is a little alcove where the door is, so there is more wall space. At the moment I'm sorta overwelmed by all the extra space and I'm fighting the urge just shove all the I'm-not-sure-where-it-goes stuff in and closing the door.


What I would like to use the room for is a guest room / office / craft room. . . and I'm not 100% sure how to go about that. So I'm taking it one step at a time, and step 1 is to get rid of that purple paint, ASAP (the photo about doesn't really capture just how purple the room really is).


Right now I'm thinking one wall in Glidden's Pink Flamingo and the other walls in Glidden's White on White. . . what do you think? I am totally open to other color suggestions.

2 comments:

Kola said...

hmmm if it's a craft room, i'd definitely go with the Pink Flamingo--there's just that air of creativity and energy to it.
on the other hand, if it's a guest room, the White on White is definitely the way to go. i don't know if you have any brothers or anything like that, but mine would never me hear the last of it he came to visit and i made him sleep in a pink room haha

Laurendy said...

I ended up going with one pink wall and three white walls. I'm not expecting a lot of overnight guests, so 99.9% of the time the room will serve as a craft room and if I have a guest who doesn't like pink, there is always the couch ;)